Our training programs are recognized by:
- SOFEDUC (Society for Training and Continuing Education)
- Emploi-Québec (Training fees are admissible to Bill 90)
- Department of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Revenu Québec and Canada Revenue Agency
- CRHA (Order of Chartered Human Resources Consultants)
- SICPNL (International Society of NLP Coaches)
- NLPNL (NLPNL Federation of Francophone Associations Certified in NLP)
- ANN (Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists)
- SQH (Quebec Society of Hypnosis)
- QHA (Hypnologists Association of Québec)
- RITMA (Therapists in Alternative Medicines)
In receiving training that has been accredited by ICF, CQPNL coaches not only demonstrate knowledge and skills but also a commitment to high professional standards and a code of ethics.
Anyone committed to coaching should apply for individual ICF accreditation.
All accredited ICF coaches have completed a demanding and rigorous training program approved by ICF, such as the training program at CQPNL, offering testimony to their commitment to excellence in coaching. 715 hours recognized by ICF in the full NLP training program
The Coaching Institute of Montreal is a subsidiary of CQPNL under which we provide our corporate services. In the last 10 years, our business services have significantly expanded.
We are pleased to offer our services to large organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, government institutions and school boards. It has already been 25 years since we offered our first Basic Training in NLP course in corporate environments. Today, the type of training that our numerous clients seek is not limited to NLP, but extends to many other useful approaches that meet their needs in terms of improved communication and teamwork, such as the development of know-how, coaching skills or solutions-oriented leadership. We have been exporting our expertise to our clients internationally,
in English and French, for a number of years.
Our fields of intervention have diversified and we now offer activities at the following levels:
- Interpersonal communication
- Cohesion of work teams
- Inspirational and effective leadership
- Personal development in the workplace
- Individual coaching
- Group Coaching
- Developing your emotional intelligence and communicating effectively in everyday life
- Self-esteem and self-confidence in a context of change
- Developing your coaching skills
- Female Leadership
All of our training activities are eligible under Bill 90 for development of the workforce and continuing education. Our goal is to help develop individual and team skills and know-how in the workplace and to contribute to healthier and more successful organizations.
Découvrez en ligne notre feuillet Base en PNL